Llŷn AONB Photography Competition 2023
Once again the Llŷn Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty Unit is holding a photography competition. This is your chance to show your skills with a camera and you might win a top rate prize! The theme for this year’s competition is the Historic Environment. The Llŷn area has a wealth of historic buildings, structures and remains and the area’s unique historic environment has been identified and one of it’s special qualities. Photos can be of houses, chapels, churches, farm buildings, mills, bridges, burial chambers, standing stones, old quarry workings, stone walls etc.
A maximum of two photographs are permitted for each entrant.
This is an opportunity to win the following great prizes :–
1st – A £120 gift voucher to stay at Nant Gwrtheyrn
2nd – Afternoon tea for two at Caffi Ni, Wern, Nefyn.
3rd – A £25 gift voucher at the Tonnau shop in Pwllheli
Send your photo(s) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state your full name and where the photo was taken.
Closing Date – Friday, 1st September, 2023.
Winners will be decided by an independent panel, selected by the Llŷn AONB
- A maximum of two photos allowed per entry
- Individuals cannot apply more than once
- The competition is open to all ages
- The competition is not open to anyone directly associated with arranging the competition
- The competition is not open to professional photographers
- The AONB Unit has the right to use photos entered, unless the applicant states differently
- By entering the competition, all applicants agree to the competition rules